Poo Flingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are Poo Flingers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Witmer Jolith

Who are Poo Flingers? Empty
PostSubject: Who are Poo Flingers?   Who are Poo Flingers? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Who are we?

Our corporation is built upon individuals who have played the game since 2007. We have done everything in eve outside of flying a Titan. We are a corporation that is focusing on the industrial and exploration sides of the game. Initially this will be empire related space as we build up the corporation with members and they get better skilled at the game. Eventually the corporation will look to have a presence in wormhole space as well as NPC null security to base operations out of.

Why Exploration?

CCP has made a few changes recently which are moving exploration into a very positive new place in EVE. First, CCP announced in 2013 that player built gates will be introduced into the game, which will lead to new systems never yet explored. In addition, CCP buffed (improved) exploration in 2014 which lead to this occupation being much easier for novice pilots to get into and it is extremely low ISK and low skill required to begin your career.

Why Industry?

Industry is an easy way for players to generate passive ISK for very little effort.  This includes research, invention, and manufacturing.  We specialize in manufacturing T2 and T3 hulls as well as T2 modules that allow us to take advantage of market conditions to maximize profits.

Why should I join?

We are looking to build a sizable corporation of pilots who enjoy the exploration side of the game, but who also would not mind get involved in PVP (when the opportunity presents it) as well as dabbling into industry sides of the game which are extensions of exploration (gas mining, combat exploration, manufacturing off of looted blueprints).

• We offer a loot buyback program for corporation members.
  • We offer a ship buy program where Tech I and Tech II ships are either free (tech I) or at a reduced cost (tech II) to corporation members.
  • We offer a ship replacement program for ships lost during exploration.
  • We offer free skillbooks for new pilots to the game to start you in a career either as an explorer, miner, scientist or builder.

What are your views on new pilots?

We all started this game at a certain point and have felt lost at one point or another. The backers of this corporation have a lot of knowledge that we would like to pass onto others, especially new pilots and pilots who have taken vacations in the game and are returning to a much different EVE than they left. There are no dumb questions, as learning how to play EVE is almost like a University course with the amount of information that you can learn just to survive from day-to-day.

Where is this corporation in 1 year?

The desired place for this corporation a year from now would be either as an independent corporation or as part of an alliance. The desired amount of corporation members would be roughly 40-50, but we are not averse to having a larger corporation as well. We will have a presence in low security space, wormhole space, and possibly NPC null security space.

What will EVE be for me if I join the corporation and I am still playing in 12 months?

A new pilot just starting the game today easily can be a fairly capable combat explorer within 12 months. You should easily be able to PLEX your account based on the loot that you acquire during exploration. You will have mastered 1-2 races of frigates to level 4. Your scanning skills will be nearly maxed out. You will be competent in shield and armor tanking (both passive and active tanking). You will be competent at flying 1-2 races of destroyers, and will be competent in 1 doctrine of cruiser level hulls. You will most likely be flying Stratios ships during exploration and will be training up your support skills and subsystem skills for a T3 cruiser to be used for exploration.
Back to top Go down

Who are Poo Flingers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poo Flingers :: Public :: Profile-
Jump to: